Your BRYTE BED has been carefully designed to be durable and operate safely and reliably. It has been inspected and tested prior to shipment.
When using an electrical furnishing, basic precautions should always be followed. Read all instructions before using your BRYTE BED.
To reduce the risk of electric shock, always unplug the BRYTE BED from the electrical outlet before cleaning.
To Reduce risk of burns, fire, electric shock, or injury to persons:
- Unplug the surge protector and the BRYTE BED from outlet before putting on or taking off parts.
- Close supervision is necessary when this furnishing is used by, or near children, invalids, or disabled persons.
- Use this furnishing only for its intended use as described in these instructions. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Never operate this furnishing if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped into water. Return the furnishing to a service center for examination and repair.
- Keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
- Never operate the furnishing with the air openings blocked. Keep the air openings free of lint, hair, and the like.
- Never drop or insert any object into any opening.
- Do not use outdoors.
- Do not operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
- To disconnect, turn all controls to the off position, then remove plug from outlet.
- The BRYTE BED is suitable for household use only. It is not available for resale or commercial use.
- The BRYTE BED has a maximum weight limit of 300 pounds per person and is intended to support up to two people.
WARNING: Risk of Electric Shock - Connect the BRYTE BED to a properly grounded outlet only. See grounding instructions.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
This product is for use on a circuit having a nominal rating more than 120 volts and is factory-equipped with specific electric plug to permit connection to a proper electric circuit. Make sure that the product is connected to an outlet having the same configuration as the plug (see sketch A in attached "grounding-instructions" for an illustration of the plug). No adapter should be used with this product.