BRYTE's Limited Accessories Warranty warrants the Accessories sold to you against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 90 days from the time your Accessories are purchased by you.
Accessory products include our non-bed products, including sheets, pillows, books, and custom bed frames.
What is not included
- Normal wear and tear as a result of washing and intended use.
- Comfort preference.
- Physical abuse or damage to the Sheets, including but not limited to, burns, cuts, tears, liquid damage, or stains; provided, that the defect is caused by such abuse or damage.
- Any Accessories (whether manufactured by BRYTE or not) sold by resellers who are not authorized retailers.
- This limited Accessories Warranty extends to the original purchaser of the Accessory who is located in the United States.
- The “original purchaser,” for the purposes of this Accessories Warranty, is the first purchaser of the Accessory from BRYTE.
- Custom bed frames are sold "as is."
- All Bryte limited warranties are non-transferable
The full warranty details can be found here: www.bryte.com/warranty.
To initiate a warranty claim or for any further questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.