If you are a solo sleeper, check that you have assigned yourself to both sides. If not, your bed will only warm or cool on your currently assigned side.
To learn how to do this, see "How do I assign or unassign myself from a side?"
Make sure your bed is plugged in to your surge protector, and that your surge protector is plugged into the wall.
If both are plugged in, plug another device into the surge protector to be sure it is receiving power.
Your bed needs a steady wifi or bluetooth connection in order to receive updated settings from your app.
See this article if you're having trouble connecting: "I am not able to connect to my bed."
Any of the following scenarios may alter the performance of one side:
- Is one side placed near a window?
- Is one side placed over or near a heater or vent?
- Is there a two inch air gap underneath the bed with no obstructions?
- Has the underside of both sides of the bed been dusted or vacuumed recently?
- Is there furniture, a wall, bedding, or another obstruction blocking airflow at the foot or sides of the bed?
To improve the performance of your bed, see our tips in this article: "Tips for arranging, making, and caring for your BRYTE Bed."
You can run a quick test to make sure your bed is functioning properly.
See this article for how to run that test: "How do I run a Health Check?"
If anything fails, please contact us.
Restart your phone, and reboot your bed by unplugging it, waiting one minute, and plugging it back in.